As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be responsible for optimizing or even re-designing data architecture to support our next generation of product features and data initiatives. You will be expanding and optimizing our data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection.
The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing existing data systems or building them from the ground up. You will work together with other data engineers, software developers, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- Work closely with IT Architects to provide overall consistent and reliable data solutions for all the applications’ ecosystem.
- Design, implement, monitor, and optimice our data platforms to meet the data pipeline needs.
- Understand the functional requirements for defining the best data models and data flows between our applications, services, data storage and synchronization mechanisms.
- Integrate, transform, and consolidate data from various structured and unstructured data systems into structures that are suitable for building analytics solutions.
- Support the different SW development teams in the modelling, design, construction, evolution, and decommission of their data-intensive applications and data models.
- Understand and promote the best Data frameworks and solutions, technical standards and key technologies, to effectively support existing and future business requirements.
- Collaborate closely with Machine Learning and Data Science Team to improve the performance of our ML pipelines.