As a Markets Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for the support of the SCIB CTO to deliver the strategic agenda of the division, leading strategic projects and the activities required to govern the division on an ongoing basis.
We need someone like you to help us with different fonts:
- Detailed review of requirements, functionality, and business impact of the new projects and initiatives within SCIB.
- Design and definition of the projects, making sure the solution provided is consistent with the global architecture. Close collaboration and proactivity to engage with SCIB leadership and global teams to push local and global SCIB initiatives.
- Coordinate the different geographies and asset classes to provide homogeneous and reusable solutions. Significant influencing of senior stakeholders, at all levels, is required as well as leadership experience to prioritize competing demands and deliver to tight timeframes.
- Liaise with support areas such as regulatory and operations.
- Control and governance across the different aspects of each project (Functional, technical, cloud, APIs, cybersecurity…)